Milk Culture, Bulk Tank
Turnaround Time: 3-5 business days
Days Test Started: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Bulk tank milk
If shipping different tissue types, clearly label each container with owner and animal ID (if applicable) and sample/tissue type. Ship specimens overnight with an ice pack. DO NOT SHIP OVER WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY.
Additional InformationQuantitative results are reported with interpretive criteria as they are completed.
This culture will detect aerobic bacterial pathogens associated with both contagious and environmental mastitis.
Mycoplasma culture is not included with the Milk Culture, Bulk Tank test. Mycoplasma bovis PCR is available upon request.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf