Mycotoxin Screen + Fumonisins
Turnaround Time: Estimated 5 - 10 business days
Days Test Started: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Species: All Species
Sealed, Leakproof Container
GENERAL - Label all containers with appropriate information - Animal ID, Owner Name, Veterinarian, Sample Type, Date.
FEED/FORAGE - Collect one pound of feed or forage that represents the sample lot needing to be tested in a sealable, plastic bag. Label the bag with appropriate identifying information (owner, type, location, date). Collect a representative sample of the feedstuff by selecting feed from the middle, top, and sides of the entire feedstuff.
OVERNIGHT - Ship overnight in an insulated shipper with ice packs (pack absorptive material to collect moisture) DO NOT SHIP OVER THE WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY - NO SATURDAY DELIVERY
PAPERWORK - Package paperwork separately in a waterproof, sealable plastic bag. Ensure paperwork is complete and specimens are labeled for easy matching. If you are using CF.755 Multiple Animal Continuation Form, please include a hard copy and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEED/FORAGE - Ship samples labeled and in a sealable, plastic bag.
Additional InformationThis screen covers aflatoxins, deoxynivalenol (DON, vomitoxin), zearalenone, and fumonisins.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf