Event plans are subject to change depending on future COVID-19 developments.
- November 4, 2021 - Centers for Human-Animal Bond Conference
- November 4, 2021 - Coppoc One Health Lecture Series
November 4 , 2021 - Fully Virtual
Registration is live for the 2021 Virtual Centers for Human Animal Bond Conference: November 4, 2021.
November 4 , 2021
8th Annual Coppoc One Health Lecture
"Vaccine Acceptance In 2021: What We’ve Learned & What We Need To Do", Dr. Noni MacDonald from Dalhousie University in Canada. The COPPOC One Health Lecture was established in 2014 to provide an annual campus-wide lectureship that focuses on the symbiotic relationship between veterinary and human medicine and its world-wide impact.
Don’t miss the 2021 virtual Coppoc One Health Lecture with guest speaker, Dr. Noni MacDonald, for a discussion on vaccine acceptance, including defining vaccine hesitancy and identifying the factors that contribute to hesitancy or acceptance in different contexts with different vaccines. Dr. MacDonald will outline evidence informed strategies for improving vaccine acceptance at the program and patient levels and describe equity issues in routine and COVID-19 vaccine access.
- Office of Lifelong Learning
- Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Online Learning Catalog
- Purdue Veterinary Conference
- Purdue Calving School
- Veterinary Nursing Symposium
- MOAAR Symposium
- 2021 Virtual Centers for the Human-Animal Bond Conference
- Coppoc One Health Lecture Series
- Veterinary Practice Management Program (VPMP)
- Contact Our Office
- 2021 Virtual Centers for the Human-Animal Bond Conference Speakers
- 2021 Virtual Centers for the Human-Animal Bond Conference Schedule