Event plans are subject to change depending on future COVID-19 developments.
- September 7-11, 2021 - 2021 Purdue Veterinary Medicine Conference
- November 4-5, 2021 - Centers for Human-Animal Bond Conference
September 7 – September 10, 2021 - Fully Virtual
Save the date for the 2021 Virtual Purdue Veterinary Medicine Conference: September 7 – September 10, 2021.
24 CE credits possible
The 2021 Purdue Veterinary Conference will take place in a virtual format September 7-10, 2021. General education sessions will be conducted in a live, synchronous format but will be hosted virtually using our conference app. Continuing education tracks include: Equine, Exotics, Food Animal, Practice Management, Small Animal, and Veterinary Nursing. Attendees will be able to complete up to 24 continuing education credits. For a DVM registrant, that is less than $12 per CE credit and for veterinary nurses it comes out to less than $7 per CE credit. That makes the Purdue Veterinary Conference a great value, considering the price coupled with the world-class lectures and keynotes. Registration will be live soon; if you would like to be notified as soon as registration is live, please email email@example.com and we will make sure you are contacted once registration opens.
More Information coming soon
November 4 - November 5, 2021 - Fully Virtual
Registration is live for the 2021 Virtual Centers for Human Animal Bond Conference: November 4 - November 5, 2021.
- Office of Lifelong Learning
- Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Online Learning Catalog
- Purdue Veterinary Conference
- Purdue Calving School
- Veterinary Nursing Symposium
- MOAAR Symposium
- 2021 Centers for the Human-Animal Bond Conference
- Coppoc One Health Lecture Series
- Veterinary Practice Management Program (VPMP)
- Contact Our Office