SAVMA Practice Connect
Purdue Veterinary Medicine values the relationships it has with practices, and students value the access to real-world experiences and employment opportunities.
To best support both practices and students, we offer SAVMA Practice Connect. This program allows DVM and Veterinary Nursing students to gain valuable exposure to practices that offer a variety of experiences.
SAVMA Practice Connect is a student-run program composed of both DVM and Veterinary Nursing students.
Student Portal: https://purdue0.sharepoint.com/sites/savmapc
There are two membership options for practices wishing to participate in SAVMA Practice Connect:
- $500/semester (signed up by first month of the semester)
- $900/academic year (signed up by first month of fall semester)
Benefits of Membership
- Practice Connect Website—students will have access to your practice’s information
- Practice Connect Social Media Page—up to one posting per week per practice
- NEW Benefit for 23-24 Academic Year: Event Banner—If your academic year membership is paid for by July 31st then your practice logo will be added to a banner used throughout the year
- NEW Benefit for 23-24 Academic Year: Special Event Recognition—if your academic year membership is paid for by July 31st then a portion of your membership will go towards sponsoring PVM's annual Thanksgiving Dinner, Fur Ball and the PVM Open House where your practice will receive special recognition
- Practice Connect Mini-Career Fair—each practice can attend once per semester and provide a brief information session
- Practice Connect Monthly Newsletter—have your practice highlighted in one of our monthly newsletters
- NEW Benefit for 23-24 Academic Year: Joint Networking Event—access to joint networking event opportunities to connect with PVM students
- NEW Benefit for 23-24 Academic Year: Speaker's List—your practice will be added to a speaker's list that student organizations can use to invite to speakers for lunch/dinner learns or wet labs
- Your Practice Promo Bags—student giveaways up to a $30 value limit
- Practice Informational Flyer—distributed once per semester
- PVM Career Fair Priority Registration—held in the fall, this is a limited space opportunity that you will be granted priority registration
SAVMA Practice Connect student managers will provide coordination of all events and regular communications.
To get listed, just complete the SAVMA PRACTICE CONNECT form and a Student Manager will review and get back with you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a student manager will be in touch!