The Purdue Veterinary Medicine Information Technology (PVMIT) Office provides desktop support, systems engineering and solutions, application development, and innovative instructional delivery technology resources to faculty, staff and students at the Vet College. Our mission is to develop an organization-wide computing and information system in which people are able to effectively use and apply information technology in fulfilling the mission of the Purdue College of Veterinary Medicine.
PVMIT Organizational Chart:
- Application development
- Computer service desk support
- Classroom audio and visual support
- Closed captioning assistance
- DVM student laptop program technical support
- Equipment check-out (loaners)
- Instructional technology services & consulting
- Large format printing
- Remote Access Policy & Request Form
- Video recording
- Video conferencing
- IT consulting for multi-facets including cameras, research computing, etc.