Avian Patient Recruitment
If you would like additional information regarding a clinical trial, please contact us at:
If you believe your pet is eligible for a specific study, we recommend that you contact your veterinarian and request a referral. However, a referral may not be required to participate in some clinical trials.
A Survey of Environmental Enrichment (EE) Practices in Owners of Companion Psittacids
- Description: The objective of this study is to gather information from parrot owners regarding their use of EE to determine what types of EE are used, and if there is any association between the use of EE and the demographic factors of the owners and birds.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for participation in this study, parrot owners must be at least 18 years old and be the primary care for the parrot. The owner must have owned the parrot for at least 6 months
- Financial Incentive: There is no compensation for participation in this study.
- Survey link: https://tinyurl.com/parrotsurvey
- Primary Investigator: Dr. Niwako Ogata and Dr. Erica Grier