At the Purdue Veterinary Conference each fall, the College recognizes all reunion classes at the Meet Me @ the Mixer. This is a great opportunity to commemorate this milestone, create opportunities to catch up with old friends, and see change and growth on campus.
50th Anniversary Class of 1968
Friday, September 21, 2018
10:00 a.m. - Purdue Veterinary Medicine Tour, Lunch, and Campus Bus Tour
5:00 p.m. - Dinner Reunion Celebration
4550 US 52
West Lafayette, IN 47906
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
45th Anniversary Class of 1973
Contact Ray Houin email@example.com
40th Anniversary Class of 1978
Contact: Craig & Sue Wardrip firstname.lastname@example.org
35th Anniversary Class of 1983
Contact: Mark Hilton email@example.com
30th Anniversary Class of 1988
Contact: Lisa Grasso firstname.lastname@example.org
25th Anniversary Class of 1993
Contact: Jodi Lovejoy email@example.com
20th Anniversary Class of 1998
15th Anniversary Class of 2003
10th Anniversary Class of 2008
Meet Your Classmates for Homecoming!
A block of discounted tickets for the Purdue versus Boston College Homecoming Game on Saturday, September 22 has been established exclusively for PVM alumni to enjoy the game together. Tickets will be available for purchase after June 28, 2018.
Discover more university homecoming activities online at www.purdue.edu/homecoming.
Plan Your Reunion
- Contact the Alumni Relations Office to get your classmates' contact information
- Contact your classmates (mail, email, phone, or Facebook) and gather ideas about how to celebrate
- Solidify plans, make reservations, and register for Conference
- Come to the Purdue Veterinary Conference and have a great time!
As a volunteer reunion coordinator for your class, you are encouraged to contact the PVM Alumni Relations Office to obtain resources and support for planning reunion activities.
Here are some ideas to help you start planning your reunion:
- Go out for dinner. There are plenty of places in town to have a group dinner. This is an easy, simple way to have a good time of fellowship. Past classes have had a lot of success with this option. The volunteer reunion event coordinator would contact the restaurant and coordinate reservations.
- Meet for dessert and drinks. Again, there are many places to go out for a nice dessert and great drinks in Greater Lafayette. This is an even simpler option. You could also always skip dessert and just go for drinks! The volunteer reunion event coordinator would contact the restaurant and make necessary arrangements.
- Rent a small banquet room at a hotel or other venue and cater in the food you want. This option offers more privacy. Many classes split the charges for the rental of the room and food costs between themselves. The volunteer reunion event coordinator would contact the hotel and coordinate payment between his/her class and the venue.
- If someone in your class lives in the Greater Lafayette area, gather at their house and order food in. You could do pizzas, or order take-out from a restaurant in the area. The volunteer reunion event coordinator would handle food orders and organize payment (usually split between class members).
Visit Lafayette-West Lafayette has identified restaurants able to accommodate large parties.