Our services are available to patients referred by veterinarians in private practice. Following a referral from your veterinarian, you may schedule an appointment for your animal by calling our reception staff at 765-494-1107 between 8am and 5pm Monday thru Friday.
In case of after-hours emergencies, please call the closest veterinary emergency center or call our emergency service at 765-496-7911.
Click here for more information on our current clinical studies.
- Daniel F. Hogan, DVM, DIPLOMATE A.C.V.I.M. (Cardiology)
- Henry Green, III, DVM, DIPLOMATE A.C.V.I.M. (Cardiology)
- Bryan Eason, DVM
- Rebecca Saunders, DVM
- Kim Sederquist, BS, RVT, VTS (Cardiology)
- Chandra Whippen
Your gift to the Cardiology Gift Fund makes a difference in the work we do. Your gift will help us to:
- support wherever the need is greatest; and
- allow us to obtain state-of-the-art equipment, as well as to maintain and upgrade the equipment that is necessary for advanced diagnosis and therapeutic treatment and procedures.
The cardiology service at the VTH is the only facility within a 6-state area that can provide this type of care of treatment.
By making your gift today, you can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting a problem that is personally meaningful to you. Great veterinary health care depends upon the generous hearts of people like you! For more information, please call the Office of Advancement at (765) 494-5032.
You can also send your gift to:
Office of Advancement
Lynn Hall, Room 1177
625 Harrison Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907