The Society of Phi Zeta
The Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine - OMICRON Chapter
Our Chapter, established in 1962, participates in the overall mission of the Phi Zeta Society to recognize and promote high level scholarship and research. Every year our chapter participates in a research day during which clinical and basic research findings are presented by our faculty, resident, postdoctoral, and student community. During that day invited outstanding lectures are also presented on topics relevant to animal and human health. During the day a number of prizes are bestowed for meritorious research accomplishments.
2024 PVM Research Day: April 2nd!
Omicron Chapter Officers
- Rebecca Wilkes, President, Comparative Pathobiology | Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory
- Wendy Beauvais, Vice President, Comparative Pathobiology
- Shankar Thangamani, Secretary, Comparative Pathobiology
- Isabelle Vanhaezebrouck, Treasurer, Veterinary Clinical Sciences
- Malathi Raghavan, Past-President, Veterinary Administration