Equine Veterinary Services
Our staff is proud to offer a wide variety of equine veterinary services, utilizing minimally invasive surgical technologies for high-performance horses and equine athletes. Our team of dedicated staff have the experience and expertise, as both veterinarians and horsemen, to treat any equine condition in racing breeds and sport horses, breeding stock, Western disciplines, and pasture pets.
Equine Diagnostic Imaging
- Digital Radiography, CT Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Dynamic Endoscopy, Nuclear Scinitigraphy
Specialized Equine Surgery including Advanced Orthopedics
- Back Surgery
- Fracture Repair
- Laser Surgery
- Neck Pain and Cervical Disease Complex
- Over the Ground Endoscopy
- Sinus Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Stationary Endoscopy
- Surgical Management of Scirrhous Cord
- Tie Back Surgery
- Tie Forward Surgery
- Upper Airway
- Interleukin Receptor Antagonist Proteins (IRAP) Therapy
- This anti-inflammatory therapy blocks interleukin-1, one of the major inflammatory substances the body releases in the event of injury, from causing inflammation. Managing the inflammation process improves the natural healing and repair processes in the injured area.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- PRP therapy delivers a high concentration of platelet growth factors to a lesion, which promotes healing. This is a useful treatment to assist healing tendon injuries and more.
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem cell treatments aid in inflammation reduction and help fill in lesions with proper fiber alignment.
- Shockwave Therapy
- Non-invasive shock wave therapy for equine patients assists in healing musculoskeletal, soft-tissue, and bone injuries by reducing inflammation and stimulating the healing process.
- Abdominal Colic
- Castration Complications
- Dental Disease
- Urogenital Complications