- We do not save application information from year to year, so you must re-initiate your application each year.
- Visit the online BVC Application via https://www.vet.purdue.edu/secure/specialapp/register/.
- If this is your first time at the site for this application cycle, you will need to create an user account.
- Once you have created your new account, you should begin to complete the requested information. You should save your work frequently and you will be allowed to log back into the BVC Application as needed. Please make note of your username and password as it will be required to log back into the BVC Application.
- When you feel that you have completed the entire BVC Application and are ready for your final submission, please select the "final submission" tab and then click on the "submit" button. You will receive an email stating that your BVC Application has been submitted.
- The Boiler Vet Camp application is open until February 1st at 11:59 p.m. EST. Boiler Vet Camp applicant decisions will be released at the end of February. Information will be sent via email to the email addresses listed in your application.
Questions about Boiler Vet Camp? Contact: