Bovine E. coli PCR Panel
Section: Molecular Diagnostics
Turnaround Time: 3 - 8 business days
Days Test Started: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Culture plate or slant
Please ensure the sample is a pure culture. Mixed cultures require additional isolation and identification at additional cost to the submitter.
OVERNIGHT - Ship overnight in an insulated shipper with ice packs (pack absorptive material to collect moisture) DO NOT SHIP OVER THE WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY - NO SATURDAY DELIVERY
Additional InformationThis test detects the presence of the genes encoding the following E. coli virulence factors: K99 (F5), F41, STa, STb, LT, and intimin (eae).
K99 (F5), F41, STa, STb, and LT are associated with ETEC (enterotoxigenic E. coli) strains.
Eae, also known as intimin, is associated with EPEC (enteropathogenic E. coli) strains.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf