Current Students - VNDL
The links below are to help you plan your academic career as a Purdue Veterinary Nursing Distance Learning student. Once you have reviewed the information on these links and thought about your classes for the next term, please contact your advisor to help you determine the best course of action.
College of Veterinary Medicine Resources
- Curriculum Overview
- Proctor - IMPORTANT - Beginning for the summer 2021 semester, the VNDL program will no longer be utilizing traditional proctors. All students will be required to use Respondus Lockdown Browser (RLB) and Respondus Monitor for exam proctoring.
- RLB and Respondus Monitor are free for students to use.
- RLB works with almost any laptop or desktop computer (including iPads), with the exception of Chromebooks. If using a Chromebook, it is the student’s responsibility to find another device that can be used for completing exams.
- You must have a working webcam to utilize Respondus Monitor
- You can learn more about Respondus Lockdown Browser and Monitor by clicking here
- You can view a short video about Respondus Lockdown Browser and Monitor by clicking here
- PVM Handbook
- Plan of Study Tracker - please check your myPurduePlan in your myPurdue portal
- Course Catalog - please go to myPurdue or contact your advisor
- Prerequisite Summary - please check your myPurduePlan in your myPurdue portal
- Clinical Mentorship Information
- VNDL Textbook and Supply List - see the textbook requirements for each course in myPurdue.
- VNDL Reentry Information (left VNDL in good academic standing)
- Readmission to the VNDL (dismissed from program only)
- Readmission to Purdue (dismissed from Purdue University)
- Vet Shoppe (Veterinary Medicine Apparel)
Plans of Study
Purdue University Resources
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Calendar
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Division of Financial Aid (DFA)
- Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP)
- Office of the Dean of Students (counseling, testing)
- Online Writing Lab
- Registrar (add/drop classes, transcripts, FERPA)
- University Regulations