Humane Societies

The Purdue University Small Animal Hospital in partnership with local shelters and Animal Control offices provides emergency care for injured animals whose owners may be unknown. Some of the local organizations that we work with are:

If domesticated animals are found outside the city limits of Lafayette and West Lafayette, but within Tippecanoe County, one should call the Tippecanoe Animal Control office. If the animal needs medical treatment, we work with the Tippecanoe County Animal Control to provide care and treatment.