Update from the Veterinary Medical Library
Purdue Libraries physical locations are now closed, except Hicks Undergrad Library, which is opened only for students who need internet access. The Veterinary Medical Library commons area is still accessible to the PVM community using swipe cards, but the service desk and stacks are closed.
However, the Veterinary Medical Library is “open” as an online library. Check the Veterinary Medical Library’s web page for these resources:
- Links to ebooks, databases, and more
- Request a book we don’t own by submitting a “Suggest a Purchase” (at https://apps.lib.purdue.edu/suggest-a-purchase/ — Purdue log-in required)
- Request an ebook version of a print book we own by clicking on “Request purchase of online version (if available)” in the library catalog (at https://www.lib.purdue.edu/services/interlibrary-loan)
- Request a scan of a book chapter (section only—not entire book) or journal article from a print resource through Interlibrary Loan (at https://www.lib.purdue.edu/services/interlibrary-loan)
- Find more information about our electronic resources. (at https://www.lib.purdue.edu/help/access)
Note that the Libraries are extending due dates for all currently loaned items and will not charging overdue fines. We recommend that you keep any library materials you have in your possession for the time being.
If you need help with literature searching (or anything else Libraries-related), you may email email@example.com, or contact Librarian Jane Yatcilla (firstname.lastname@example.org), who is working with library clients by email, WebEx, or phone.
Writer(s): Purdue Veterinary Medicine News | email@example.com