Faculty and Staff Recognized for Completing Diversity Certificate Program
Several Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine faculty and staff members were recognized at the Staff Service Recognition Ceremony in December for recently completing the Certificate for Diversity and Inclusion in Veterinary Medicine program. To earn the certificate, the honorees had to put in a lot of hard work to complete the learning modules, activity assignments, volunteer community service assignment, and capstone paper.
Congratulations to each of the following faculty and staff members who completed the certificate program during the fall semester:
- Dr. Sriveny Dangoudoubiyam, assistant professor of veterinary parasitology, Comparative Pathobiology
- Dr. Melissa Lewis, assistant professor of neurology, Veterinary Clinical Sciences
- Michelle Overman, program manager in the Office of Engagement, Veterinary Administration
- Dr. Leann Shaw, small animal medicine and surgery intern, Purdue University Veterinary Hospital
- Addison Sheldon, director of Global Engagement, Veterinary Administration
- Matthew Winzeler, Office of Global Engagement program administrator, Veterinary Administration
- Dr. Andrew Woolcock, associate professor of small animal internal medicine, Veterinary Clinical Sciences
Registration for the program is free to all Purdue Veterinary Medicine employees and students. Please email email@example.com for details or to ask questions about the program. Click here for a program overview.
Writer(s): Purdue Veterinary Medicine News | firstname.lastname@example.org