The HogenEsch Research Group
Our research focuses on vaccine development and mechanisms of chronic inflammation for the benefit of people and animals.
Mosley YC, Radder JE, HogenEsch H (2019) Genetic variation in the magnitude and longevity of the IgG subclass response to a Diphtheria-Tetanus-acellular Pertussis (DTaP) vaccine in mice. Vaccines, 7:124.
Lu F, Mosley YC, Brown D, Carmichael B, HogenEsch H (2019) Formulation of aluminum hydroxide adjuvant with TLR agonists poly(I:C) and CpG enhances the magnitude and avidity of the humoral immune response. Vaccine, 37:1945-1953.
HogenEsch H, O'Hagan DT, Fox CB (2018) Optimizing the utilization of aluminum adjuvants in vaccines: you might just get what you want. Npj Vaccines, 3:51.
Franco J, Ferreira C, Paschoal Sobreira TJ, Sundberg JP, HogenEsch H (2018) Profiling of epidermal lipids in a mouse model of dermatitis: Identification of potential biomarkers. PLoS One 13: e0196595.
- Purdue Institute of Inflammation, Immunology, and Infectious Diseases
- Bindley Bioscience Center
- Genomics Core Facility
- Bioinformatics Core Facilty
- Center for Comparative Translational Research
- American Association of Immunologists
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- Mouse Genome Informatics