Feline Patient Recruitment
As of November 1, 2016
If you would like additional information regarding a clinical trial, please contact us at:
If you believe your pet is eligible for a specific study, we recommend that you contact your veterinarian and request a referral. However, a referral may not be required to participate in some clinical trials.
Upper Gastrointestinal Study in Cats
- Description: A collaboration study with Cornell University to evaluate the role of bacteria and viruses in Feline GI Lymphoma
- Eligibility: Any cat that has a lower gastrointestinal examination is a candidate.
- Four additional intestinal biopsies are required
- Financial incentive: None at this time
- Primary investigator: Dr. Nolie Parnell