Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
> Information for:
> Prospective Applicants:
Other ways to explore your career path as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM):
> Boiler Vet Camps (for Middle School and High School students)
Learn more about graduate programs offered by the College's Academic Departments:
- Programs with research emphasis on:
- Signal transduction in development and oncogenesis
- Cell adhesion molecules in development and oncogenesis
- Muscoloskeletal atrophy and countermeasures
- Ovarian follicle development
- Neural regeneration
- Implantable therapeutic or diagnostic devices
- Application of computers in veterinary education
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Clinical and Anatomic Pathology
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Veterinary Homeland Security
- VCS Graduate Program Research Specialties
Purdue University Veterinary Technology
Are you interested in a fast paced, medical science-based profession? A profession which is centered around the health and welfare of animals? A career which provides you the opportunity to interact and educate the animal-owning public and the health science community? If this sounds like your passion, then Veterinary Technology is the profession for you. The Purdue College of Veterinary Medicine offers several educational pathways for you to achieve your goal.
The Purdue Veterinary Technology program is full accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and is a science based veterinary nursing program offering a Bachelor and Associate degrees.
On Campus Education
On-campus Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Technology with Associate Degree Option
This program is for students who can:
Learn more about this on-campus program and view its admissions requirements.
This program is for students who:
Learn more about this distance-learning program and view admission requirements.
Continuing Education Programs
> Learn more about continuing education programs at the Office of Lifelong Learning