National or International Information
- Veterinary Comparative Respiratory Society
- American Association of Equine Practioners
- International Veterinary Information Service: A non-profit organization dedicated to providing up-to-date, clinically relevant information to practicing veterinarians, veterinary students and scientists active in animal health research. IVIS makes this information available free of charge.
- National Institute of Health PubMed: Offers access to complete medline database, with links from bibliographic citations to textual or graphic representaions of DNA or protien sequences. Also offers on-line help screens.
- MedVet of University of Montreal: Offers keyword searching for veterinary journals and proceedings.
- CRIS United States Department of Agriculture Research Database: USDA research database that tracks federally funded research products.
- Grayson-Jockey Club Research Index: Database of research products financed by the Grayson Goundation and the Jockey Club Research Foundation. Limited to research on the horse.
- Consultant: Developed by Dr. Maurice White at Cornell University as a "diagnostic support system for veterinary medicine."
- Michigan State University Equine Services
- Tufts University Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery Service
Here are a couple of links with EPM and a whole lot more: