- Department of Comparative Pathobiology
- Research Assistant Professor
- Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine
- 625 Harrison Street
- West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Office: HANS 201
- Phone: 765.494.6329
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1999 - PhD | University of Iowa
- 1990 - BS | Iowa State University
- 2007 - | Assistant Research Professor, Purdue University
- 2006 - 2007 | Faculty Associate, University of Iowa
- 2002 - 2002 | Teaching Assistant, University of Iowa - Medical Immunology
- 2001 - 2006 | Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Iowa
- 1999 - 2001 | Postdoctoral Scientist, University of Iowa
- 1997 - 1998 | Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Iowa - Microbiology for Health Sciences
- 1992 - 1993 | Laboratory Supervisor, Cargill, Inc., Eddyville, IA
- 1990 - 1992 | Quality Control Scientist, Cargill, Inc., Eddyville, IA
- Siemens DR, BD Elzey, DM Lubaroff, C Bohlken, RJ Jensen, AK Swanson, and TL Ratliff. 2001. Cutting Edge: Restoration of the Ability to Generate CTL in Mice Immune to Adenovirus by Delivery of Virus in a Collagen-Based Matrix. J. Immunol. 166:731-735.
- Elzey BD, TL Ratliff, and DM Lubaroff. 2001. PSA-Encoding Adenovirus Type 5 Induces Potent Antitumor Immunity in a Mouse Prostate Tumor Model. Int. J. Cancer. 94:842-849.
- Elzey BD, TS Griffith, JM Herndon, R Bareirro, J Tschopp, and TA Ferguson. 2001. Regulation of Fas Ligand-Induced Apoptosis by TNF. J. Immunol. 167:3049-3056.
- Ferguson TA., JM Herndon, B Elzey, TS Griffith, S Schoenberger, and DR Green. 2002. Uptake of Apoptotic Antigen-Coupled Cells by Lymphoid Dendritic Cells and Cross-Priming of CD8+ T Cells Produce Active Immune Unresponsiveness J. Immunol. 168:5589-5595.
- Elzey BD and TA Ferguson. 2002. Apoptosis: The Eyes Have it. Adv Exp Med Biol. 506(Pt B):815-820.
- Kemp TJ, BD Elzey, and TS Griffith. 2003. Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell-Derived IFN-alpha Induces TNF-Related Apoptosis-Inducing Ligand/Apo-2L-Mediated Antitumor Activity by Human Monocytes Following CpG Oligodeoxynucleotide Stimulation. J Immunol. 171:212-
- Elzey BD, J Tian, RJ Jensen, AK Swanson, JR Lees, SR Lentz, CS Stein, B Nieswandt, Y Wang, BL Davidson, and TL Ratliff. 2003. Platelet-Mediated Modulation of Adaptive Immunity: A Communication Link Between Innate and Adaptive Immune Compartments. Immunit
- SA Crist, BD Elzey, AT Ludwig, TS Griffith, JB Staack, SR Lentz and TL Ratliff. 2004. Expression of TNF-related Apoptosis-inducing Ligand (TRAIL) in Megakaryocytes and Platelets. Exp Hematol. 32:1073-81.
- Elzey BD, JF Grant, HW Sinn, B Nieswandt, TJ Waldschmidt, and TL Ratliff. Cooperation Between Platelet-derived CD154 and CD4+ T Cells for Enhanced Germinal Center Formation. 2005. J. Leuk. Biol. 78:80-84.
- Elzey BD, DL Sprague, and TL Ratliff. The Emerging Role of Platelets and Adaptive Immunity. 2005. Invited Review. Cell Immunol. 238:1-9.