On-campus admissions procedure for current and former West Lafayette campus Purdue students
Note: If you are interested in applying to the Veterinary Technology Distance Learning (VTDL) program, then please proceed to their admissions procedure page.
Students who are currently attending the West Lafayette campus and students who previously attended Purdue West Lafayette campus follow slightly different application procedures. Please make sure to read the procedure that is applicable to you.
Current West Lafayette Students
1. Meet with a Veterinary Technology Program academic advisor before end of fall semester. To make an appointment call 765-496-6579.
- If admitted into the Veterinary Technology Program, the Change of Curricula process will be initiated by the Veterinary Technology Program academic advisor
- Complete a “Purdue Student VT Information Request”
2. Complete the “Experience Report”
- Complete the online Veterinary Technology Experience Report by February 1. This report is available January 1 - February 1.
Former West Lafayette Students
1. Go to the Office of Admissions website: http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply_now/apply_now.html and choose the option marked “All Other Students”
- Read the information on the Admissions Login page. Click on "New User page" link. Create your login/password and write it down. Once you are logged in, use the "Re-entry Application" link to access the on-line form.
2. Complete the online Veterinary Technology Experience Report by February 1. This report is available January 1 - February 1.