The Veterinary Student Resource Center (VSRC) is a student-led tutoring group that helps with 1st and 2nd-year veterinary students. We host group reviews and send out self-study test reviews. Please visit our VSRC link on blackboard for more information.
- Group tutoring
- Test reviews
- One-on-one tutoring, on request
- Updated, centralized test file
- Study guides
Co-Managers: Lexi Miller and Brooklyn Biese.
- A&I: Erin Paul
- Anatomy: Maddy Trowbridge (SA) and Julianna Martin (LA).
- Foundations in Basic Biomedical Sciences/Immunology: Courtney Rutherford
- Hematology/Clinical Chemistry: Jamie Uren
- Histology: Sam Hatter
- Neurology: Megan Bolger
- Parasitology: Brooklyn Biese and Lexi Miller
- Pharmacology: Cameron Seger
- Physiology: Heather Fumia
- Systemic Pathology: Aislinn Latham
- Virology and General Pathology: Adrianne Glasser
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Kathy Salisbury, Departments of Veterinary Administration and Veterinary Clinical Sciences