Welcome to Purdue Student Veterinary Surgery Club! Our mission is to provide an educational learning, resources, and opportunities in the surgery field of veterinary medicine beyond the scope of the classroom. The main purposes of the Purdue Student Veterinary Surgery Club are to: further the students' knowledge in the area of veterinary surgery with emphasis on topics outside of provided curriculum, provide information about specializing in the field of surgery within the veteirnayr profession, provide a platform to discuss current isues and ethics within the topic of surgery in the veterinary profession, and organize hands-on opportunities for the members of the club.
- President - Juli DiMichele '21
- Vice President - Kyle Schmidt '21
- Treasurer - Nicolette Fiessinger '22
- Secretary - Caitlyn Ridenour '21
- LA Liaison - Kyle Schmidt '21
- SA Liaison - Juliana DiMichele '21
- Faculty Advisor - Dr. Mark Rochat, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences