PVM Research Day
The annual PVM Research Day highlights research in the College of Veterinary Medicine that enhances the well-being of animals and people. On this day, research findings are presented by our faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and students. The day also features a keynote Phi Zeta lecture and a presentation by the recipient of the Zoetis Award for Veterinary Research Excellence. During the day a number of prizes are bestowed for meritorious research accomplishments.
PVM Research Day April 12, 2022!
- Introductory Remarks/Keynote Speaker
- Parallel Panel Sessions
- Afternoon Session
- Osborne Award Finalists
- Phi Zeta Omicron Chapter Graduate Student Reseach Award Winner
- PVM Graduate Student Research Award Winner
- Phi Zeta Manuscript Award Winner
- 2021 Zoetis Award Winner
- Special Presentation
- Award Presentations and Closing Remarks