One Health Week Events
One Health Week is an international campaign co-coordinated by the One Health Commission , the One Health Initiative and the One Health Platform Foundation. The goal of this collaborative effort is to bring attention to the need for One Health interactions.
The Purdue One Health Club has planned a One Health Week (November 4th to 8th) to highlight this annual campaign. This year’s events include:
- Nov 4th – One Health Club Bake Sale
- Nov 4th – Nov 8th – One Health Daily Trivia
- Nov 5th – 8th – Disease Outbreak School-wide game
- Nov 7th – Coppoc Lecture at 3:30pm in 1136. This year’s speaker will be Dr. Raina Plowright, assistant professor of microbiology and immunology from Montana State University.
- Nov 7th – 12:30-1:20 pm Lunch lecture with the Coppoc speaker in 1192.