Applicants new to Purdue (Freshmen)
Complete the Purdue application process. Information is available at www.purdue.edu/Admissions/Undergrad/
- Admission application must be completed on or before November 1 of the year prior to admission
What happens next?
- Completed applications are reviewed by the Purdue Office of Admissions and the Veterinary Nursing Admissions Committee.
- A cohort of students will be admitted to the first year of the Veterinary Nursing Program.
- Admitted students will complete the first year Veterinary Nursing required courses, including:
- Chemistry (2 semesters)
- Biology (2 semesters)
- Core Electives
- In the spring of first year, admitted students will be interviewed for entry into Clinical Year Two.