On-campus admissions procedure for current and former West Lafayette campus Purdue students
Note: If you are interested in applying to the Veterinary Nursing Distance Learning (VNDL) program, then please proceed to their admissions procedure page.
Students who are currently attending the West Lafayette campus and students who previously attended Purdue West Lafayette campus follow slightly different application procedures. Please make sure to read the procedure that is applicable to you.
Current West Lafayette Students
- Review the Change of Degree Option (CODO) requirements for Veterinary Nursing.
- Meet with one of the Veterinary Nursing Program academic advisor. To make an appointment, call the Veterinary Nursing Office at 765-496-6579.
- The Veterinary Nursing Experience Report is required and the Veterinary Nursing Academic Advisor will discuss this process with you during your appointment.
Former West Lafayette Students
- Apply to Purdue as a re-entry or re-entry Post–Baccalaureate (if you completed a Purdue degree) student. For more information, visit Purdue Admission's Re-entry website.
- The Veterinary Nursing Experience Report is a part of the admissions process. You will receive a link from the Office of Admissions once your application has been evaluated.