- Office of Global Engagement
- About the Office of Global Engagement
- Annual Reports
- International Visit
- Global Careers
- Global CE
- Global Veterinary Certificate Program
- Search for Global Opportunities
- Scholarships and Funding
- Conservation and Wildlife in Veterinary Medicine Online Certificate
PVM Office of Global Engagement & International Student Veterinary Association (IVSA) Photo and Video Contest Veterinary Medicine Around the World
VOTING WILL COMMENCE AT THE 2019 IVSA FALL EXTRAVAGANZA ON SEPTEMBER 26TH
I Am A Future Veterinarian/Veterinary Nurse
Human Animal Bond
How to Enter
To enter the contest please go to the following link: PVM Office of Global Engagement Photo & Video Contest 2019
Include the following information your post:
- Location and Description of the photo
- Instagram Handle (if you have one)
- Any hashtags you would like.
How to Win
Photo and Video Upload Rules
- Landscape: Beautiful Scenery from your study abroad travels.
- Human Connection: Connecting with people of different cultures is one of the most important aspects of travel. Show us how you connected and who you connected with.
- I Am A Future Vet/Vet Nurse: Darting Elephants in the open plains of Kenya? Rehabbing howler monkeys in the jungles of Guatemala? Or maybe learning from our partner vets at a hospital in Brazil? Show us what makes you a future vet in the field!
- Why Travel?: There is always a moment or an experience that can recapitulate the importance of international travel. Were you able to capture that moment on camera?
- Human Animal Bond: Captured a caring moment between a human and animal? Upload it and let’s take a look!