Purdue Veterinary Medicine hosts an annual Veterinary Nursing Symposium to provide a continuing education opportunity for veterinary assistants, veterinary nursing (technology) students, and veterinary nurses (technicians and technologists) to:
- Learn practical information to use in clinical practice with a variety of lecture topics centered on both small and large animal topics.
- Saralyn Sharp, RVT, VTS (CP-SA, Canine/Feline), small animal primary care technologist at the Purdue University Veterinary Hospital, will provide a keynote lecture on CBD products.
The Veterinary Nursing Symposium is considered a live program and will count towards live continuing education, since it is an online webinar format where interacting with the presenter is possible.
This program is approved for 11 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize RACE approval.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Office of Lifelong Learning
- Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Online Learning Catalog
- Purdue Veterinary Conference
- Purdue Calving School
- Veterinary Nursing Symposium
- MOAAR Symposium
- 2021 Centers for the Human-Animal Bond Conference
- Coppoc One Health Lecture Series
- Veterinary Practice Management Program (VPMP)
- Contact Our Office