Office of Advancement
Strong relationships with people like you – whether you’re a graduate or former student, faculty or staff member, or friend of the university – are what make it possible for us to impact the lives of those around us every day. The role of our office is to build and make the most of these relationships.
We work to generate public and private support for the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine and the Purdue University community in a way that:
- Provides alumni and friends with opportunities for involvement
- Increases participation in the annual fund
- Builds corporate and foundation support
- Serves as a resource to match donor interests with College and University initiatives and programs that provide opportunities to make a difference
- Partners staff, faculty and students with alumni leaders
Partner with us. Make a gift today.
Take your love of animals further. Our work depends, in large part, on private donations from people just like you. Friends from all over the country have become our partners in funding many of our programs - programs that could not continue without their support. You, too, can help by making a tax-deductible donation today! Your gift might be just what "the doctor ordered!"
Director of Advancement
Senior Director of Development