General Contact Inquiries
- For admissions to the DVM program, contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For admissions and questions about our Veterinary Nursing Programs, email email@example.com.
- For questions or information concerning our Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions or information concerning our Veterinary Hospital, please email email@example.com.
- For questions or information concerning the Centaur Equine Specialty Hospital, please email CESH@purdue.edu.
The Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine (PVM) is housed in Lynn Hall, which contains the Veterinary Hospital, classrooms, the Veterinary Medical Library, and offices. Unless attending a public event, visitors must have a prior appointment.
Student-led tours are offered throughout the year for prospective students as well as interested groups and individuals. The Veterinary Hospital is an active, working hospital where patients are undergoing surgical and medical treatment and procedures. Therefore, tours are observational only. Tours do not routinely involve seeing or interacting with animals.
Map & Directions to Purdue Veterinary Medicine - Lynn Hall
625 Harrison St. West Lafayette, IN