On Campus Education
Admissions procedure for current and former West Lafayette campus Purdue students
Students who are currently attending the West Lafayette campus and students who previously attended Purdue West Lafayette campus follow slightly different application procedures. Please make sure to read the procedure that is applicable to you.
Current West Lafayette Students
1. Meet with the Veterinary Technology Program academic advisor before November 1. To make an appointment call 765-496-6579 or stop by the Veterinary Technology Program office in Lynn Hall G-171.
- This initiates the application to the Veterinary Technology Program. It is not a guarantee of admission to the program.
- If admitted into the Veterinary Technology Program, the Change of Curricula process will be initiated by the Veterinary Technology Program academic advisor.
2. Complete a “Purdue Student VT Information Request”, followed by the “Experience Report” as stated below.
- Complete the one-page form: “Purdue Student VT Information Request”, available from the Veterinary Technology Program office (Lynn Hall G-171) available from September 1 to November 1.
- Complete Veterinary Technology Experience Report for Current Purdue Students by November 1. The “Experience Report”. Click here
Former West Lafayette Students
1. Go to the Office of Admissions website: http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply_now/apply_now.html and choose the option marked “Re-entry and Regional Campus transfer application”
2. Complete the Veterinary Technology Experience Report" for applicants currently not in school or college by November 1. Click here