On-campus admissions procedure for current and former West Lafayette campus Purdue students
Note: If you are interested in applying to the Veterinary Technology Distance Learning (VTDL) program, then please proceed to their admissions procedure page.
Students who are currently attending the West Lafayette campus and students who previously attended Purdue West Lafayette campus follow slightly different application procedures. Please make sure to read the procedure that is applicable to you.
Current West Lafayette Students
1. Meet with one of the Veterinary Technology Program academic advisors: Beth Burnett or Natalie Rausch. To make an appointment, use the Krannert Appointment Calendar. You do not have to fill out or bring CODO papers until the admission process is completed.
2. Complete the online Veterinary Techonology Experience Report by February 1. This report is available January 1 - February 1.
Former West Lafayette Students
1. Go to the Office of Admissions website: http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply_now/apply_now.html and choose the option marked “All Other Students”
- Read the information on the Admissions Login page. Click on "New User page" link. Create your login/password and write it down. Once you are logged in, use the "Re-entry Application" link to access the online form.
2. Complete the online Veterinary Technology Experience Report by February 1. This report is available January 1 - February 1.