VTDL Admissions Procedure
Applicants who reside in the following state cannot be considered for admission to the Veterinary Technology Distance Learning Program: Kentucky.
Purdue does not have a current distance education state authorization agreement with these states and cannot admit students who reside in these locations to a Purdue distance program at this time.
This exception does not apply to Purdue’s on-campus Veterinary Technology program.
Admissions ProcessAdmission applications may be submitted at anytime during the year. Classes begin in January, June and August and it is strongly recommended that you apply early. All required documents for the admissions application must be in the Office of Admissions prior to the first day of classes for the semester you wish to begin. Any missing documents may require that your admission be delayed for a semester.
Print these directions for reference.
Click http://admissions.purdue.edu/apply/apply.php to proceed to the Admission webpage and complete an on-line application for Veterinary Technology Distance Learning.
1. Click on "All Other Students" box.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on "First time user account creation". Create a login and PIN. Reember this number so you can check your admissions status at a later date.
3. Log into system.
4. Choose option: "Veterinary Technology Distance Learning Students"
5. Complete the required information and submit the on-line application and any fees.
6. All high school and college transcripts should be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions following completion of the on-line admission application.
7. The Office of Admissions will evaluate your Application and transcripts, and will notify you of your acceptance or non-acceptance.
Contact the Office of Admissions with any questions.