Certificate Program for Staff at Colleges/Schools of Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Practices
Get a Group Discount!
Group discounts are available if the entire group is registered and paid for as a cohort. To register a group of 10 or 25 Staff, please download, complete, and return, the appropriate form below:
- Registration Form for Groups of 10 Staff (.docx) ($1,800, a 10% discount)
- Registration Form for Groups of 25 Staff (.docx) ($3,750, a 25% Discount)
For more registration information, contact: Jeni Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 494-1270 Refunds will not be given. Purdue University is not responsible for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
Certificate Program for Staff
This program is designed for Staff at colleges/schools of veterinary medicine or at veterinary practices who want to build inclusive work and learning environments at their educational institutions. Online module topics include:
- The Case for Diversity in Veterinary Medicine
- Diversity Lingo
- History of Diversity in Veterinary Medicine
- Stereotype Threat
- The LGBT Community
- Effective Communication with Spanish-Speaking Clients and Colleagues
- Persons with Disabilities
- Men in Veterinary Medicine
- Generational Diversity
- Affirmative Leadership
You will also:
Complete and document 1 hour of volunteer community service and submit written reflections about what was learned.
Document participation in 2 pertinent activities each lasting at least one hour, and submit written reflections about what was learned from each activity.
Submit a capstone paper (1 page) on how you will use information from the certificate program to strengthen diversity and inclusion in veterinary medicine.
For additional program information email: email@example.com