Certificate Program for Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians
Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians will earn 9 Continuing Education Credits upon Certificate completion
Get a Group Discount!
Group discounts are available if the entire group is registered and paid for as a cohort. To register a group of 10, 25 or 50 Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians, please download, complete, and return, the appropriate form below:
- Registration Form for Groups of 10 Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians (.docx) ($2,700, a 10% discount)
- Registration Form for Groups of 25 Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians (.docx) ($5,625, a 25% Discount)
- Registration Form for Groups of 50 Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians (.docx) ($7,500, a 50% Discount)
For more registration information, contact: Jeni Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 494-1270 Refunds will not be given. Purdue University is not responsible for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
Certificate Program for Practicing Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians
This program is designed for veterinarians and veterinary technicians who want to build inclusive work environments that are welcoming to clients. Online module topics include:
- The Case for Diversity in Veterinary Medicine
- Diversity Lingo
- History of Diversity in Veterinary Medicine
- Stereotype Threat
- The LGBT Community
- Effective Communication with Spanish-Speaking Clients and Colleagues
- Persons with Disabilities
- Men in Veterinary Medicine
- Generational Diversity
- Affirmative Leadership
- P-12 Engagement
You will also:
Complete and document 3 hours of volunteer community service and submit written reflections about what was learned.
Document participation in 4 pertinent activities each lasting at least one hour, and submit written reflections about what was learned from each activity.
Submit a capstone paper (1-2 pages) on how you will use information from the certificate program to strengthen diversity and inclusion in veterinary medicine.
For additional program information email: email@example.com