The Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine (PVM) is housed in Lynn Hall, which contains the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, classrooms, the Veterinary Medical Library, and offices. Unless attending a public event, visitors must have a prior appointment.
Student-led tours are offered throughout the year for prospective students as well as interested groups and individuals. The Veterinary Teaching Hospital is an active, working hospital where patients are undergoing surgical and medical treatment and procedures. Therefore, tours are observational only. Tours do not routinely involve seeing or interacting with animals.
Map & Directions to Purdue Veterinary Medicine - Lynn Hall
625 Harrison St. West Lafayette, IN
Requesting a Tour
- Tour requests must be made via the online form and should be assumed scheduled only upon receipt of a confirmation email
- Tours are offered ONLY:
- Mondays- 3:00PM (EST)
- Fridays- 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM (EST)
- Tour requests must be scheduled 5 business days in advance
- Tours are not available on University holidays, academic breaks or exam periods (Academic Calendar)
- We are unable to accommodate "walk-in" tour requests
- Submission of a tour request does not guarantee tour availability
- For biosecurity reasons, visitors who have travelled internationally within the past 5 days and visitors who are ill will not be allowed on the tour. Please review the PVM Biosecurity Precautions (PDF) to be followed by students, faculty, staff and visitors
- To preserve confidentiality, photos/videos are not permitted on the tour
- Hospital tours are not available for minors 14 years of age and younger